Paint Palooza really enjoys giving back to our community!
Each month we can do a fundraising event at one of OUR Venues or YOURS, allowing your customers and volunteers to participate in all the FUN while giving back at the same time! You can elect to make this a Private Event or a Public Event.
Your fundraiser may include Auctions and Raffles to increase your fundraising efforts. You can invite Non-Painters to attend the event Free (OR Pay at the Door) in order to maximize your donations.
Call us with questions and to schedule your fundraising event. Sorry, events cannot be scheduled via email.
All fundraisers are a minimum of $45 per person with $10 per person going back to the non-profit organization after the completed event. (You may elect to raise the event fee to gain additional donations, however, the minimum guarantee and prepaid requirement are the same. There will be No Payout if minimums are not reached.)
Q1. What is required to schedule a fundraising event?
A1. The following items are required to schedule a fundraising event:
- A $400 deposit to guarantee 10 painters. Deposit is refundable with final payout or if event is canceled a minimum of 14 calendar days prior to event date. Event date may be rescheduled only 1 time (a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the initial event date). A reschedule fee may apply.
- A Tax Exempt Certification letter must be emailed to email@example.com.
- A completed Advertising Plan of Action must be provided prior to scheduling the event on our calendar.
Q2. Can Painters pay indivdually online?
A2. Yes, we will establish an online ticketing link where painters can prepay.
Q3. Will Paint Palooza advertise to help increase attendance.
A4. ALL Advertisement is at the non-profit organization’s expense. If desired, Paint Palooza can share some ideas to assist with your promotions.
NON-PROFIT (WITH 501 (c3) Tax ID)
There is a 20-painter minimum.
NON-PROFIT (WITHOUT 501 (c3) Tax ID)
There is a 25-painter minimum.
1. If attendees will pay individually, the minimum number of tickets required must have been purchased within 2 weeks of scheduling the event to keep this event on the calendar.
2. All painters/attendees waive all rights, including copyright, to all videos & pictures taken at the party, and all advertising materials. See Terms & Conditions.
FOR PROFIT FUNDRAISERS – Paint Palooza only donates to non-profit organizations, however, a Paint Party Social can help to get the word out for your organization/cause. Auctions are a great way to achieve your financial goals. These Socials will be handled as a private paint party. A Paint Palooza fundraiser representative can offer suggestions to help you increase your profits to go with your Paint Party Social… Just ask for the Fundraiser Representative when you call 210-481-6144.